Questions...


As much as I try to make my reviews objective, I know that my personality and biases play a large role in the way I look at webcomics. So, I'm creating a new Q&A feature, where my plan's to answer readers' questions once a month.

The questions can be about making comics, comics in general, specific webcomics, posts I've written, or me and my personal life. You could even ask stuff about other topics if you want to.

I might skip questions that are too personal or random, and I'll also ignore questions like "What do you think about my webcomic?" that are basically just requests for critiques. Otherwise, though, I'll try to answer as many of your questions as I can.

You can visit the Q&A page now to start sending in your questions.

Another new feature is that readers can comment on posts without having to be logged in to an account. I disabled this earlier because the blog was getting too much spam, but I'm going to give it another shot and see how it goes. I want to encourage discussion and feedback, and I think this change will make it easier for people to share their thoughts.

In addition, the subscriber emails will work a little differently now. Instead of having an entire post show up in an email, only the beginning of the posts will be there. The point of this change is to encourage readers to go to the actual blog and leave comments. For those of you who've been subscribed for a while, I hope this change doesn't seem too annoying or weird to you. And for those of you who haven't subscribed yet, you can do so by using the text box at the top of the home page.

Besides that, I hope you like the blog's new design. I'll continue to tweak it here and there to make it even better.




No comments :

Post a Comment